- Suitable for 5 -15V DC supply
- LineTec Optics
- Integrated rear "Z" reflector
For use with E-Bikes only ie NOT dynamo driven
The View can be connected to E-Bike systems which provide between 5 and 15V DC feed. The input voltage can also be obtained by connecting the rear light to one of the B+M headlights that convert a higher input voltage and output the required such as the Cyo. Optically, the Toplight View appears the same as its dynamo counterpart, but the circuit board is different and the usage may not be interchanged.
What is LineTec?
When a rear light shines only as a single point of light, other traffic participants approaching a bicycle at night from behind can estimate the distance only inadequately. This changes when the rear light becomes a wide light strip: Now the distance can be perceived much more accurately, because the light strip emits a "spatial light" in the 'spaceless' dark. This special technology that creates a homogeneous light strip from one high output LED is called LineTec.
Please note the following recommendations from Busch + Müller if you are planning to install your own E-Bike lighting system:
- Establish and/or measure the voltage on the cables or connecting point intended for the connection. Make sure this is within the parameters of the light specification
- Establish and/or measure the polarity of the above mentioned connection and make sure to connect respectively to the correct pole using the instructions and/or the + / - signs on the light
- If you are not able to establish either of the above, or are not sure then please refer to your local electric bike specialist to install the lights for you