Recently added to the OverBoard range the first aid safety kit has fully welded seams and OverBoards' trusty Fold Seal System™. This 100% waterproof first aid bag is suitable for quick submersion and even floats if dropped in water. Constructed from tough nylon coated PVC it includes over 30+ treatments for injuries typically sustained from water sports, as well as general outdoor or water based activities. A fully adjustable shoulder strap and rear belt loop attachment systems on the waterproof first aid kit bag means you can carry this bag hands free, allowing you to launch your craft or explore the great outdoors.
All of OverBoards' first aid dry sack treatments are manufactured to European quality standards and carry the CE mark.
Key Product Features:
- 100% Waterproof first aid dry bag - Class 3: IP66
- Floats if dropped in water
- Suitable for quick submersion
- Seamless high frequency welded construction
- Made from 600D nylon coated PVC tarpaulin
- Vertical and horizontal belt loop attachment
- Durable, wipe clean and easy to store away
- Keeps out dust, sand, dirt, and water
- Contains over 30 treatments for injuries typically sustained from water sports, as well as general outdoor activities.
- All First Aid Dry Bag Treatments are CE certified
- Height: 24cm / 9.45"
- Diameter: 16cm / 6.7"
- Depth: 9cm / 3.5"
- Capacity: 183 cubic inches
- 1 x Waterproof First Aid Bag - 3 litres
- 1 x Fully adjustable shoulder strap
- 1 x Treatment pouch
- 1 x CPR face shield key ring pouch
- 1 × Essential care card
- 1 × Safety pin set (6 piece)
- 1 × Metal scissors
- 1 × Tweezers
- 1 × PVC gloves (2 pair)
- 1 × Resuscitation aid with pocket chain pouch
- 6 × Alcohol prep pad
- 2 × Non adherent dressing pad
- 1 × Burn treatment gel
Tapes and Bandages:
- 1 × First Aid pouch with assorted plaster pack
- 1 × PBT bandage (L)
- 1 × Crepe bandage (1.25 x 5m)
- 2 × Sterile gauze pads (8 ply)
- 1 × Micropore tape
- 2 × Wound closure strips
- 2 × Sterile blister plasters
- 1 × Triangular bandage