- Patented plow tip
- Water grooves
- Dove tail fit
- Flexible extended sloped tail removes water and mud from the rim
- Weight: ca. 10 g/pair
- Made in the USA
Replacement inserts for use with 8 and 9 speed Campagnolo for pre 2000 groupsets including Record, Chorus, Athena. Also for Shimano ST-7401 holders. The Salmon compound is designed for mainly wet and muddy conditions.
- Slide the old pad out of the holder
- Insert the replacement pad. Be sure to put the left pad in the left holder and the right pad in the right holder
- Squeeze brake lever to allow correct pad to rim alignment; tighten the nuts. Do not over tighten
- Break In Pads. Full stopping power may not develop until after several braking applications have conditioned the rim surface. Proper "toe in" alignment prevents brake chatter.
- Check the pad and rim alignment after the pads are broken in and after every ride
- Important: Do not ride the bike until the brakes are checked and functioning properly. Designed for bicycle use only. All Kool-Stop Pads meet or exceed C.P.S.C and D.I.N bicycle standards
Supplied as a pair