- 18g weight including bracket
- Constant or flashing mode
- Powered by the Airstream front light battery
- Three bright red 5 mm custom made LEDs
- 6061 Aluminium body
- Very small size
- Length x width x height: 37 x 11.5 x 30.6 mm
- Cable length 120 cm
- Compatible with the Airstream 1 & 2 front battery light
- The universal seat post clamp fits all seat post sizes and keeps the light safely attached to the bike
- Five year warranty
The Airstream 2 tail light is one of the smallest rechargeable tail lights in the world. The power source for this light is provided by the Airstream 2 front light. This keeps the tail light slim and ultra light at 36 grams. The tail light's three LEDs are equipped with the Twin Beam technology and are therefore extremely efficient while the Airstream 2's overall burn time is only reduced by a few minutes. Easy to mount onto the rack this light will be unaffected by heavy vibrations. It will even withstand the heaviest downpours because it is entirely waterproof. You can leave the rear light on the bike and take the front light with you as a torch light anytime. The permanent installation protects the rear light from spontaneous theft. As with all Airstream rear lights you only have to charge the front light to also keep the rear light supplied with power.
What’s so special about Twin Beam technology? It combines the light of three LEDs in a smart and very efficient way by using two different beam angles so that you can be seen at any angle from behind.
Seat Post Mount:
Thanks to the universal seat post clamp you can attach your tail light to nearly every seat post and it is unaffected even by heavy vibrations. The light and bracket weight just 18g.