- Weight: 100 g
- Diameter: 3.6 cm
- Height: 2.5 cm
- Output: USB 5V
- Supplied with the expander
- Input: dynamo hub with 6V / 3W
- Connector: USB Typ-A
Eco friendly power supply for USB devices via dynamo hub. The Plug III's simplicity is outstanding. The entire electroincs are uniquely and completely integrated into the Top Cap. The electronics are encapsulated with a sealing liquid in a housing completely made from aluminum to protect it from humidity and external impacts in the best possible way.
PAT II technology :
The Plug III comes with the PAT II (Power Amplification) technology as standard. The PAT II technology was specifically made for riders who travel with medium or lower speeds and it is now available for riders who ride at higher speeds as well. The full USB power is obtained at about 12km/h from better efficiencies which allows you to operate many devices with an integrated battery directly from the Plug III. The PAT II technology does not change the appearance of the Plug III as it is hidden within the head tube cartridge. The PAT II technology can also be retrofitted to any Plug II.
Ease of use:
The use of the Plug III is absolutely simple and requires no technical knowledge. With the aheadset expander which has an integrated cable channel installation is simple. This design allows retrofitting of the Plug III to many bikes.
In combination with the Smart Power Pack II you can operate and charge power intense devices as well.
- Eco friendly power supply for USB devices including GPS, MP3 Player and mobile phones via dynamo hub
- Meets USB specification: The Plug III converts power from an existing dynamo hub into USB 5V standard
- Revised design: full integration of the entire electronics into the Top Cap offers a clean bike design, its easy to retrofit as well as a very good theft protection
- Tough 6061 aluminum housing which is corrosion resistant: The tough housing does not only look great, but also withstands serious impacts
- iPhone support built in
- Plug in and ride - great handling in combination with the iPhone, because with the Plug III you do not need a special cable
- With everything in a simple Top Cap installation becomes a piece of cake - just connect the cable with the USB Top Cap and the dynamo hub - it is that simple!