About: FlapJackedJennifer and Dave Bacon are the creators and founders of FlapJacked. Their concept and company and product philosophy is based on the premise that healthy meals should not only fuel our bodies but also taste great. FlapJacked is perfectly balanced to fuel your body and help control hunger. The delicious, protein packed and fiber rich products are made with only the highest quality ingredients such as whole grain oats and coconut flour that provides our body with the essentials to stay healthy and feel great. The products are fortified with whey protein isolate and pea protein while sweetening the delicious range with real fruit and veggies for added vitamins and minerals. FlapJacked Protein Packed Products are made with pure ingredients containing no preservatives, no artificial color, no artificial flavoring or no artificial ANYTHING!
In the UK Flapjacked is distributed by Amba Marketing who are available to give advice, support and top rate service at all times.
- How much is a serving?
- One serving is one 55 gram cup. Once mixed with water one serving will make one large muffin
- What protein source is used?
- FlapJacked proudly use whey protein isolate exceeding 92% protein with very little lactose and fat. Whey is one of the purest and most efficacious forms of protein that is very quickly absorbed into the body and has a high concentration of branded chain amino acids (BCAAs). FlapJacked also use a non GMO pea protein isolate containing 80-% protein that is lactose free, low in fat, high in BCAAs and easily digestible
- Why are probiotics important?
- Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that live in your digestive tract. They help your body maintain a balance between the beneficial bacteria and harmful bacteria
- What is different about the probiotic used?
- FlapJacked specifically chose GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GB-30, 6068) in the Mighty Muffins because of its many properties that made it an idea choice for incorporating into food products. A protective shield around its genetic core allows it to survive against rigorous processes and acidity from the stomach and also retain its activity without refrigeration
- I eat oatmeal for breakfast or on the go. Why are these better?
- Oatmeal is a very nutritious way to start your day, but on its ow does not supply your body with enough protein, nor does it offer the healthy benefit of probiotics. One cup of plain oatmeal cooked in water gives you just 6g of protein, 28 carbs and 4g of fibre. Why stick to the same old oats when you can have a delicious, hot, fresh muffin with 20g of protein, less than 24 cards, 5g of fibre AND the added benefits of probiotics?
- Are FlapJacked Mighty Muffins gluten free and non GMO?
- Yes! FlapJacked Might Muffins are certified gluten fee and contain no genetically modified ingredients
- What other ingredients do I need?
- FlapJacked's Might Muffins were designed for great nutrition and convenience. All you need is water and a microwave
- What if I dont have a microwave?
- The Mighty Muffin was developed for cooking in a microwave, however if no microwave is available the muffin can be baked in a muffin pan. Pour dry mix from the container into a dish, stir in 60 ml water (add an additional 1TBSP for Cinnamon Apple flavour, spray a muffin pan with non stick spray or insert muffin cases. Pour the batter into two even muffins and bake in a pre heated oven at 350 degrees for 11-12 minutes. Time may vary depending on your oven
Latest news & reviews
|Certified Gluten Free Buttermilk Pancake Mix Arrives Today
Today we've h'd a full container arrive of FlapJacked including the new gluten free Buttermilk pancake/baking mix. Now our customers who need Gluten free can make pancakes as well as enjoy the muffins which are also gluten free
Wednesday 1 February 2017
|Just Do It! - Why not try a free FlapJackedUK Double Choc Muffin!
Yes its true... free of charge - one yummy high protein, guilt free Double Chococlate muffin thanks to FlapJackedUK
Wednesday 23 November 2016
|FlapJacked Arrives At Amba!
Wow - we are very excited to let you know that we have secured the amazing brand FlapJacked for the UK market! What is FlapJacked you may ask! Read on to find out!
Thursday 27 October 2016
|Read All FlapJacked News & Reviews|