FlapJacked's Protein Pancakes & Baking Mixes are made with quality ingredients such as whole oats and coconut flour. The protein pancakes are fortified with whey protein isolate and pea protein for a complete meal that fuels your body and keeps you feeling full. Naturally sweetened with fruits and veggies, each mix is bursting with flavor while boasting 20 grams of protein and just 200 calories per serving. Simply add water, milk or eggs to make protein pancakes or use as a flour replacement in your favorite recipes. Great for making protein waffles, protein cookies and more!
- How much is a serving?
- One serving is one 55 gram cup. Once mixed with water one serving will make one large muffin
- What protein source is used?
- FlapJacked proudly use whey protein isolate exceeding 92% protein with very little lactose and fat. Whey is one of the purest and most efficacious forms of protein that is very quickly absorbed into the body and has a high concentration of branded chain amino acids (BCAAs). FlapJacked also use a non GMO pea protein isolate containing 80-% protein that is lactose free, low in fat, high in BCAAs and easily digestible
- Why are probiotics important?
- Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that live in your digestive tract. They help your body maintain a balance between the beneficial bacteria and harmful bacteria
- What is different about the probiotic used?
- FlapJacked specifically chose GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GB-30, 6068) in the Mighty Muffins because of its many properties that made it an idea choice for incorporating into food products. A protective shield around its genetic core allows it to survive against rigorous processes and acidity from the stomach and also retain its activity without refrigeration
- I eat oatmeal for breakfast or on the go. Why are these better?
- Oatmeal is a very nutritious way to start your day, but on its ow does not supply your body with enough protein, nor does it offer the healthy benefit of probiotics. One cup of plain oatmeal cooked in water gives you just 6g of protein, 28 carbs and 4g of fibre. Why stick to the same old oats when you can have a delicious, hot, fresh muffin with 20g of protein, less than 24 cards, 5g of fibre AND the added benefits of probiotics?
- Are FlapJacked Mighty Muffins gluten free and non GMO?
- Yes! FlapJacked Might Muffins are certified gluten fee and contain no genetically modified ingredients
- What other ingredients do I need?
- FlapJacked's Might Muffins were designed for great nutrition and convenience. All you need is water and a microwave
- What if I dont have a microwave?
- The Mighty Muffin was developed for cooking in a microwave, however if no microwave is available the muffin can be baked in a muffin pan. Pour dry mix from the container into a dish, stir in 60 ml water (add an additional 1TBSP for Cinnamon Apple flavour, spray a muffin pan with non stick spray or insert muffin cases. Pour the batter into two even muffins and bake in a pre heated oven at 350 degrees for 11-12 minutes. Time may vary depending on your oven